- 5–0 Professional Mixed Martial Artist (Bantamweight)
- Reality Fighting Bantamweight Champion (2011)
- KO of the Year (2012 Haddad vs McGlaughlin)
- Fight of the Year Nominee (2015 Haddad vs Cotito)
- Nationally Ranked NCAA DII Wrestler (7th - 2008)
- College Wrestling MOW (AIC 2008-2009)
- Connecticut State Champion Wrestler (2005)
- 1–0 in Muay Thai (Amateur)
- 2x NE Freestyle Champion - Nieves/Ahmadi
- 3x NAGA EC Grappling Championships - AVD No-Gi (2nd)
- Coach of CT State Champions – OSHS Wrestling
- Coach of CT State Champions – BEHS Wrestling
CPR, AED, Concussion, & First Aid Certified
A New England native, Jeff received a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy in 2012 from American International College and worked as a personal trainer during this time. While completing studies and working, Jeff was also a 4 year varsity college wrestler and a captain his sophomore, junior and senior year as well as the 2008 Massachusetts Student Athlete of the Month and AIC 's Most Outstanding Wrestler. That year, he also set the school record of most consecutive wins in a season, amassing 28 victories in a row. Following wrestling, Jeff competed as a professional mixed martial artist, finishing his career undefeated at 5-0 and is the former Reality Fighting Champion. Jeff was also fortunate to coach multiple individual state champions and top Connecticut teams.
His martial arts pursuit began at the age of 4 and he later received his purple belt in Tae Kwon Do. Over his youth and teenage years, Jeff also played football, lacrosse, rugby, baseball, basketball, and ran track and cross-country. However, it was wrestling that truly ignited his passion for combat sports. Starting at 12, Jeff wrestled in high school, college, and was fortunate enough to represent Connecticut at the Jr. Fargo National tournament and New England in the Copa Sparta International Wrestling Championships (Puerto Rico) two times. Throughout his years as a student, wrestler, and a professional mixed martial artist, Jeff has always found purpose in inspiring others to exceed their own expectations and maximize their potential.